• Check that the cartridge being used is the correct one for your printer model.
• Check that the cartridge is inserted in the correct orientation.
• Check that all protective elements which may impede insertion have been removed from the cartridge (protective caps or tabs).
There are two types of cartridge: “remanufactured” ink jet cartridges and compatible cartridges.
• While compatible cartridges are different from genuine cartridges, they are specifically designed to fit into your printer.
• Remanufactured cartridges are genuine cartridges which have been recycled and therefore have exactly the same dimensions as genuine cartridges.
Videos/Tutorials on installing the cartridges
1) Open the printer cover
2) Remove the old cartridges
3 ) Unpack the new cartridges
4) Insert the new cartridges
5) Close the printer cover
Please wait until the printer is ready before print anything
Print a demo page. If the result isn't good, please start to clean head printing.