• Check that the cartridge being used is the correct one for your printer model.
• Check that the cartridge is inserted in the correct orientation.
• Check that all protective elements which may impede insertion have been removed from the cartridge (protective caps or tabs).
There are two types of cartridge: “remanufactured” ink jet cartridges and compatible cartridges.
• While compatible cartridges are different from genuine cartridges, they are specifically designed to fit into your printer.
• Remanufactured cartridges are genuine cartridges which have been recycled and therefore have exactly the same dimensions as genuine cartridges.
Videos/Tutorials on installing the cartridges
1) Open the printer cover
2) Press the gout button to put the printer carriage in replacement position
3) Remove the old cartridges
4) Remove the protection clip and the strip then insert them
5) Close the printer cover
Please wait until the printer is ready (green indicator fixed) before printing anything.